- Protected Information. Cherry Blossom uses all commercially practicable means to protect your personal information from being improperly accessed by third parties at any time, including without limitation, encryption processes in connection with credit card and other financial information. Additionally, to the extent that Cherry Blossom does not foresee a continued use of any such information, it will promptly destroy such information without retaining copies for its files.
- Information Collected Automatically: During your visit to Cherry Blossom’s Site, it may automatically collect and store the following types of information about your computer and your visit:
- The domain and host from which you access the Internet;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Site, if applicable;
- The date and time you arrived at the Site and how long you spent on the Site and which pages you visited;
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address; and
- Your computer’s operating system and browser software.
- Cookies. The Site uses “cookies”. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a website visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to the Site and identify repeat visitors to the Site. For instance, when Cherry Blossom uses a cookie to identify you, you would not have to login a password more than once, thereby saving time while on the Site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on the Site. Cherry Blossom has no control over or access to cookies that one of its advertisers may use on the Site.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU AND CHERRY BLOSSOM ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR MEMBER IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.