Terms & Condition of Use
Welcome to Cherry Blossom CBD’s website! By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this website. By using Cherry Blossom CBD’s website, you acknowledge all products contain CBD (cannabidiol) derived from industrial hemp. These products have not been evaluated by the FDA. We are committed to complete compliance with FDA regulations and as such, because these products have not been evaluated by the FDA, we make no claims as to any extra benefits for products containing CBD (cannabidiol). If you decide to purchase our products, you are drawing your own opinions as to any additional benefits or use these products may provide.
BY ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
- Agreement. This Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Agreement”) specifies the terms and conditions for access to and use of www.cherryblossomcbd.com (the “Site”), and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement is a contract between you, the user, and Four to Six, LLC d/b/a Cherry Blossom CBD (“Cherry Blossom”). All references to “you” or “your”, as applicable, mean the person who accesses, uses, and/or participates in the Site in any manner. You must agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement to use the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time upon posting of a revised version of these terms and conditions of use on the Site. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Access to this Site. YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you are not permitted to access this Site for any reason. By agreeing to this Agreement, you represent and warrant to Cherry Blossom that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Ownership. All content included on the Site is and shall continue to be the property of Cherry Blossom or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of the Site. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Site Use and Misuse. Cherry Blossom grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use the Site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the Site, reverse engineer or break into the Site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this Site is at the discretion of Cherry Blossom and Cherry Blossom may terminate your use of this Site at any time. Any use of this Site that does not conform with this Agreement shall be deemed a misuse. Such misuse may include, but is not limited to, any unlawful activity.
- Suspension of Use. Misuse of this Site may result in the suspension of your access to the site.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agree that the information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Acknowledgement of Federal Law. Under the 2018 Farm Bill, it is legal to possess, manufacture and distribute CBD extracted from cannabis plants that meet the definition of “hemp.” The Farm Bill defines the term “hemp” as the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.
- Placing an Order. When placing an order on the Site, you are effectively offering to purchase whatever products and services you have selected. Cherry Blossom reserves the right to accept or reject any order at its own discretion and will only accept or reject an order in its If your order is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email or text at the email address or phone number that you provide at such time. Notwithstanding the above, Cherry Blossom reserves the right to cancel any order once it is accepted (as evidenced by a confirming email) at any time and at its sole discretion.
- Payment Terms. All applicable prices are set forth alongside the goods and services offered on the Site. Such prices are subject to change at any time by Cherry Blossom at its sole You will be responsible for the prices stated at the time of your transaction, as well as any: (i) sales, use, excise or other related taxes; and (ii) processing fees. Payment may only be made with a valid credit or debit card. By using any such card, you are hereby representing and warranting your full right and authority to make such purchase in the manner elected without violating any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- Shipping Guidelines. Shipping costs are dependent on the items in your order and your selected shipping method. We ask that all customers please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed. Orders must be processed and clear credit authorization before being Once an order is processed and shipped, it may take up to 2 full business days before the package is checked into the delivering carrier’s tracking system after shipment. That means even though your package has already shipped from our warehouse and is on its way to you, the carrier (UPS) may not be able to provide any information about your package for up to 2 full business days.
- Return and Refund Policy. Cherry Blossom’s Return and Refund Policy can be found here www.cherryblossomcbd.com/refund-policy. Please review prior to placing your order.
- Limited Liability. Cherry Blossom is not liable for any loss, costs or damage of any kind, including indirect or consequential, whether arising in contract, tort, or otherwise, which may arise as a result of your use of, or inability to use, the Site or the information contained therein (including any third-party website to which the Site is linked).
IN NO EVENT SHALL CHERRY BLOSSOM, INCLUDING ITS LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, AND EACH OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY “CHERRY BLOSSOM” FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION), BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE). CHERRY BLOSSOM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE CHERRY BLOSSOM SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE CHERRY BLOSSOM SITE, ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER, RETAILER, BRAND, SPONSOR, OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE CHERRY BLOSSOM SITE, EVEN IF CHERRY BLOSSOM HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cherry Blossom and its officers, directors, partners, employees, contractors, consultants, investors, service providers, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents from and against any and every liability, loss, claim, damage and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Internet Security Disclaimer. You understand that Cherry Blossom cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that third-party links or files available for download from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Cherry Blossom does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- CBD Use Disclaimer. This site is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or You should always consult with a healthcare professional about the use of any nutritional, herbal or homeopathic product and discuss any potential interactions between any medication or nutritional supplement you are currently taking. You should always read carefully all information provided by the manufacturer of a product, including, but not limited to, the product label and packaging, before using any nutritional, herbal or homeopathic product. CBD is a non-psychoactive substance extracted from industrial hemp. Cherry Blossom makes no representation or warranty regarding how the use of its products will affect or alter the results of any drug test, and Cherry Blossom takes no responsibility for the results of any test or damages incurred by you due to any such results.
- Accurate Information Disclaimer. Cherry Blossom has made all practicable attempts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information that it has provided on the Site, and has provided the information “as is”, and therefore without warranty of any kind; and as such, Cherry Blossom is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality or reliability of the information.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to its principles regarding conflict of law.
- Arbitration. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration in Maryland. The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes which are then in effect. Arbitration must be initiated by a party pursuant to AAA rules, which can be found at www.adr.org and will govern how to initiate arbitration proceedings. Judgment upon the award rendered may be entered and enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU AND CHERRY BLOSSOM ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR MEMBER IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of Cherry Blossom to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Cherry Blossom must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Cherry Blossom.
- Termination. Cherry Blossom may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Notice. Cherry Blossom may give notice by means of a general notice on the Site, email, telephone, text message or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address on record in your account. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of forty-eight (48) hours after mailing or posting (if sent by first class mail or pre-paid post) or twelve (12) hours after sending (if sent by email). You may give notice to Cherry Blossom (such notice shall be deemed given when received by Cherry Blossom) at any time by sending an email to: _____________________. Please specify the reason for the email in the subject line so it can be forwarded to the proper department.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.